Traditional Leadership Qualities of Command and Control are no longer effective, the New World Of Work has moved from Transactional Leadership to Transformational Leadership
Our Services Include:
- Implementation of Remote Leadership Strategies (Self Mastery, Discipline, Resilience & Empathetic Leadership) , are you growing your TEAMS for the future world of work & do they have the skills & competencies for their new adaptive roles?
- Implementation of online Frontline Risk Assessments, customised to the Role & Competencies
- Sitautional Judgement, our professional team aligns customised outcomes to Projects or Decision Makers where People Risk is at CORE
- Best in Class Competencey Based online Assessment Offerings
- Recruitment Software – ROI uniquely profiling candidates to the Role and Competencies Upfront, whitelabled for “in house” Clients & Recruitment Campaigns. Current Recruitment Processes are broken; CV Based, Archaic, Bias, Inefficient, Expensive and NOT fit for Purpose!
- Customised online Leadership Principle Based Coaching & Development Journeys, coaching outcomes aligned to an Organisations Values and Culture
- DevelopMe Acadamy & RPL (Recognition of Prior Learning) – Tailored Offerings for Soft Skills Development, Learnerships, Leadership Development with or without Qualifications from Local and International Business Schools. Coaching Qualifications are available
- Wellness – Tailored Wellness Solutions that link to your Organisations Talent Management Strategy
- Team Effectiveness / Team Building, are your teams Emotionally and Socially Intelligent?
- Work preferences/Job Profiling
- 360 Degree Leadership
- Career Development and Guidance
Mindmill personality assessments are based on the ‘Big 5’ Theory, developed by Raymond Christal, with whom Professor Irvine worked closely. Professor Irvine continued to research Christal’s theory and added an additional domain, ‘Proactive’, to echo 21st century changes in behaviour.
Mindmill assessments are normative assessments indicating that results will be compared to the appropriate comparison group. Normative assessments measure quantifiable characteristics on individual scales. The individual scales can very independently. The scores measure characteristic of an individual against confirmed patterns of normality (e.g. bell curve).
Based on proven theoretical models, Mindmill have developed a range of standardised and validated assessments such as:
- Work preferences Assessments.
A testing programme developed for use by informed managers and counsellors has to satisfy three main requirements:
- The tests must be designed in such a way as to be technically sound. The tests must be delivered in forms that are administratively convenient.
- The tests have to be fair and equitable, because only then users can characterise the results as politically defensible.
- Mindmill tests were constructed to ensure that the building blocks of successful training and job performance are assessed.
This means that speed of perception, elementary calculations, reconstruction of directives in working memory concept formation and visualisation are all included.
Employee Engagement – Online & Customised
People are the cornerstone of every successful organisation across the globe. It is therefore paramount to exert a conscious effort to assess, understand and develop those who comprise your organisation. MindMill offers a series of HR interventions that assess and develop individuals to optimise an organisations performance potential.